Enhance your oxygen therapy experience with the Humidifier Kit for the Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator. This kit adds soothing moisture to your oxygen stream, reducing dryness and discomfort. Its easy-to-use design includes a transparent water chamber for continuous humidity. Enjoy a more comfortable breathing experience wherever you go. Breathe easier with the Humidifier Kit – your key to optimal respiratory care.
About the Product
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Humidifier Kit
How To Connect The Humidifier?
- Attach the humidifier accessory pouch to the mobile cart (see the instructions included with the pouch).
- Remove the cap from the humidifier bottle.
- Fill the humidifier with distilled water to the level indicated by the manufacturer.
- Replace the cap and make sure it is tightened securely.
- Attach the humidifier bottle adapter tube to the humidifier bottle by turning the wing nut on the bottle counterclockwise until it is fastened securely.
- Place the humidifier bottle assembly in the accessory pouch.
- Rotate the bottle so the humidifier adapter hose is away from the body of the portable oxygen concentrator.
- Attach the oxygen tubing from the humidifier bottle assembly to the oxygen outlet connector on the portable oxygen concentrator.
- Attach the cannula tubing to the humidifier bottle outlet.
- After assembly is complete, make sure the oxygen is flowing through the cannula.
What Are The Warnings While You Establish Connection?
- Do not overfill the humidifier.
- Do not reverse the oxygen input and output connections. Water from the humidifier bottle will travel through the cannula back to the patient.
- Do not use the humidifier while the device is in Pulse mode.
Note: Only connect the humidifier if prescribed. Only use the humidifier if the device is in Continuous Flow mode.
*Should be used on Continuous Mode Only*
Included with the Purchase
- Includes bottle pouch and humidifier tubing.
- Humidifier bottle NOT included.