About the Product
||Philips HeartStart Onsite/Home
Note: Prescription ONLY
What's included in this Package:
- Training AED
- Carry case
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip
- User Manual
Philips Heartstart Onsite AED Trainer
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The Philips HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding. M5085A
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Training for both adult patients and children.
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs.