About the Product
- The only defibrillator available without a prescription
- Made for people who have never used a defibrillator before
- Arrives virtually ready to use – with the Ready-Pack configuration
- Offers Expert, Adaptive Guidance to enable proper use for every situation
- One of the most comprehensive daily self-testing devices available.
- Patented Quick Shock can deliver a shock within 8 seconds after CPR
- Advanced technology. Proven success in therapy
- Easily used on infants and children with Same Pads with Unique Child Key
- Automatic self-tests to check pad readiness and verify functionality and calibration of circuits and systems
||HeartStart Home AED Value Package M5068A/861284-C04
||2.4 lbs (3.3lbs with Battery)
||Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
||7.2 x 19 x 21 cm
Included with the Purchase
- Home Defibrillator
- Training Pads
- Wall mount
- ARC First Aid Kit
- Pre Installed Battery
- SMART Pads
- Slim Carry case
- Date sticker
- 911 Reminder Sticker
- Printed Manual & Guide.
- Quick Start Poster
- Training Coupons/DVD
NOTE: Prescription is NOT required for the purchase of this product
Why you should have a HeartStart defibrillator in your home?
The numbers tell the story
- 68.5% of all cardiac arrests happen in the home.
- 6M lives claimed by sudden cardiac arrest each year
- Nearly 1,000 Americans are lost to sudden cardiac arrest each day
- After 10 minutes with no intervention, very few sudden cardiac arrest victims survive.
- On average, U.S. EMS teams take 6 to 12 minutes to arrive on the scene.
Philips HeartStart Home AED, designed for the ordinary person to use at Home in the extraordinary moment, is ready to act and virtually ready to go. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens.
Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is specifically designed for use in the home, where more than 68% of all cardiac arrests occur
The home automated external defibrillator provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart Home defibrillator is the partner by your side
HeartStart Home AED Features
For in-home use : Designed with you in mind
Like other pieces of essential safety equipment, the Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator was designed to be easy to use, safe and reliable.
Easy to use
Provides real-time guidance: step-by-step voice commands and CPR guidance.
Use your home defibrillator with confidence: HeartStart is virtually ready-to-rescue right out of the box.
Go at your own pace: integrated SMART Pads placed on the victim’s bare skin sense and adapt the defibrillator’s instructions to your actions every step of the way. If you need to defibrillate an infant or a child under 25 kg (55 lb) or 0-8 years old, it is recommended that you order the Infant/Child SMART Pads Cartridge, available separately.*
• Trust the innovation of HeartStart Home Defibrillator, the first and only defibrillatoravailable without a prescription.
• Use the defibrillator on patients of any age, including infants and children.*
• Personalized therapy: HeartStart Home Defibrillator automatically assesses if a shock
is necessary, and if so, provides the right therapy appropriate to the individual.
• Deliver shock treatment after CPR, typically within eight seconds, with our patented Quick Shock technology
Patented technology. Proven therapy.
Real-time, step-by-step voice commands paced to your actions, and an audible metronome and CPR guidance assist the responder. When treating an infant or child, simply insert the optional infant/child key and the FRx adjusts instructions and therapy.
Ready to act. Ready to go.
Home AED is virtually ready to go the moment it arrives. With the Ready-Pack configuration, the Home AED is positioned inside the carry case, with Adult SMART Pads Cartridge and battery already installed and with a spare Adult SMART pads cartridge in place. Just pull the green tab to launch the initial self-test and press the green On/Off button, which activates voice instructions and visual icons.
Start quickly. Treat confidently.
Home AED includes features to help guide the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest with easy setup, clear voice commands and a real time metronome for performing CPR. Home AED conducts a series of automatic self-tests daily, weekly and monthly, including testing the pads, internal circuitry, waveform delivery and battery capacity so you can be assured when the moment comes, you will have a partner by your side.