Tricare Medical Low Derma Nitrile Examination gloves are designed to provide exceptional grip and tactile sensitivity. These gloves are perfect for non-sterile medical tasks, dental procedures, veterinary practices, manufacturing facilities, food handling, cleaning, tattoo artists, barber shops, and more.
Our gloves are FDA approved for medical use with thickness of 3.5 mil and are latex-free and powder-free, making them an excellent choice for those with hypersensitivity. Additionally, our Low Derma Technology promotes allergy care by providing better protection to glove users.
Each case has 1000 gloves (10 boxes) available in sizes from small to extra-large, ensuring that you'll find the perfect fit.
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
- Low Dermatitis Potential
- Ambidextrous & Powder-Free
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity – better equipment handling
- Better chemical permeation barrier (Resistance to chemotherapy drugs, chemicals and oil)
- Standard Cuff 9.5" Medical Grade with AQL 1.5
- No sulphur & chemical accelerators added
- Thinner film with enhanced barrier protection
- Available in Berry Black & Berry Blue
TRICARE MEDICAL NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES | LOW DERMA POWDER FREE DISPOSABLE GLOVES
||LOW DERMA SERIES
||Case of 1000
||Medical, Food & Hygiene Solution
Please note that our gloves are sized based on the measurement of your hand's palm width. To ensure the best fit, please measure your palm width and refer to the following guidelines when choosing your size:
- Extra Small (XS): 64 to 76 mm
- Small (S): 70 to 89 mm
- Medium (M): 83 to 101 mm
- Large(L): 96 to 114 mm
- Extra Large (XL): 108 to 120 mm
NOTE: Color of Original product may slightly vary from listing picture.