About the Product
- Simple and Easy to use
- The HC150 with Ambient Tracking™ offers many of the humidification benefits of our integrated SleepStyle™ 200 series.
- Ambient Tracking balances humidity to compensate for changes in room temperature, therefore minimizing disruptive condensation.
- The HC150 will work with non-humidified CPAPs to provide effective CPAP therapy under changing conditions.
||MR150 Heated Humidifier with Ambient Tracking for CPAP & BiPAP Machines
||2.1 x 5.2 x 5.7 Inches
Included with the Purchase
- HC150 Stand Alone Humidifier
- HC325 Water Chambers - 2nos
- Humidifier Stand
- 18 inch Tube
- Humidifier Base
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
The HC150 respiratory humidifier is used to warm and humidify gases delivered to patients requiring continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy or mask ventilation.
The Fisher and Paykel HC150 Heated Humidifier offers you a simple all-in-one option for adding an external humidifier to your CPAP Machine. Receive all the necessary CPAP accessories needed to use this humidifier right out of the box! HC150 Humidifier, stand, base, 18 inch tube, 2 water chambers, and power cord are all included in one convenient package. Read our "Included in the Package" section for more details on this product.
This humidifier uses ambient tracking which adjusts to room temperature. This ensures you receive the perfect amount of humidity while also reducing the potential of rain-out or excess water in your CPAP Hose. The HC150 will work with any CPAP or BiPAP on the market to provide you with the most effective CPAP therapy under changing conditions. Continue reading below to find features and benefits of this humidifier.
The Fisher and Paykel HC325 Water Chamber and Universal CPAP Tubing Hose - 18 inches are included with the HC150 Heated Humidifier to provide you everything you need in one convenient product.