About the Product
- An Airvo 2 heated breathing tube that connects to both Optiflow™ and Optiflow Junior Interfaces.
The AirSpiral heated breathing tube produces up to 93% less condensate
- Lightweight and flexible
- The AirSpiral heated breathing tube for Airvo 2 utilizes an advanced two-spiral design to help protect against condensate.
||AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube
||Airvo 2 (PT101xx) MR850 F&P 950*
Included with the Purchase
- AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube - 1 nos
AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tube for Fisher & Paykel myAirvo2
AirSpiral Heated Breathing Tubes produces up to 93% less condensation than the previous myAirvo tubing. This heated breathing tube is designed exclusively for use with the F&P myAIRVO 2 Humidified High Flow System. AirSpiral Tubing utilizes an advanced two-spiral design to help protect against condensation or "rain out" in the delivery system.
Cold drips in traditional heated tubes, caused by condensation in tubing and cannulas, have always been a big complaint for high flow air and oxygen users. The warm humidified air in the breathing tube of humidification machines tends to create condensation in the tube if the room temperature is cooler.
The two elements of the AirSpiral tubes - an insulating to protect warmed air in the tube from temperature variations outside the tube, and a heating spiral to warm the air it passes through the tube, work together to solve cold drips and distracting sounds that commonly seen with traditional heated tubes.
- Connects with both Optiflow™ & Optiflow™ Junior interfaces
- No external probes, cables, or adaptors required
- Comes with molded clips to attach tubing to clothes or bedding to assist with tube placement
- 2-in-1 tube
- 6 feet long
- Integrated temperature sensor
USAGE: AirSpiral Tubing should be cleaned regularly following the cleaning and maintenance instructions in your myAIRVO 2 User Manual. IT SHOULD NOT BE SOAKED, WASHED OR STERILIZED. For complete instructions review the documentation that came with your equipment.