Tricare Medical's Nitrile Low Derma gloves are designed to provide exceptional grip and tactile sensitivity. These gloves are perfect for non-sterile medical tasks, dental procedures, veterinary practices, manufacturing facilities, food handling, cleaning, tattoo artists, barber shops, and more.
Our gloves are FDA approved for medical use and are latex-free and powder-free, making them an excellent choice for those with hypersensitivity. Additionally, our Low Derma Technology promotes allergy care by providing better protection to glove users.
Each box contains 100 gloves, and the case has 1000 gloves (10 boxes) available in sizes from small to extra-large, ensuring that you'll find the perfect fit.
FEATURES OF THE PRODUCT
- Low Dermatitis Potential
- Ambidextrous & Powder-Free
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity – better equipment handling
- Better chemical permeation barrier (Resistance to chemotherapy drugs, chemicals and oil)
- Standard Cuff 9.5" Medical Grade with AQL 1.5
- No sulphur & chemical accelerators added
- Thinner film with enhanced barrier protection
- Available in Berry Black & Berry Blue
TRICARE MEDICAL NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES | LOW DERMA POWDER FREE DISPOSABLE GLOVES
||LOW DERMA SERIES
||Box of 100,200,400,600
||Medical, Food & Hygiene Solution
Order now and experience the enhanced design and superior protection offered by Tricare Medical's Nitrile Low Derma gloves.
Color of Original product may slightly vary from listing picture. For more information, please visit https://lowderma.com