4 Pack - Disposable CPAP Filters for Fisher and Paykel ICON™ Series Machines
This Product DOES NOT Require a Prescription
The disposable filters for the Fisher and Paykel ICON™ CPAP Machines are designed to only work with the specified machine. The filter will properly fill the intake compartment on the back of the machine. The CPAP uses room air to provide the user with positive air pressure and the filter keep the air pollutants from entering the air being sent to the user.
Filters are meant to be used for approximately 1 month at a time and should be replaced. These filters are not cleanable| so if it becomes wet| dirty or torn| throw away and replace with a new one. A dirty filter will cause the machine to malfunction and in extreme cases| complete failure.
Included in this Package
- (1) 4 Pack of disposable CPAP Filters for ICON™ Machines
- SoClean CPAP| Mask and Tubing Sanitizer
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Tube Hose: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Foam Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed); wash weekly
- Ultra Fine Filters: Every Month (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed); wash daily
These replacement filters are used with the following models of Fisher and Paykel ICON™ machines:
- ICON Novo
- ICON Premo
- ICON Auto