Comfort Gel Blue Nasal Mask by Philips Respironics
The Philips Respironics ComfortGel Blue nasal CPAP mask is one of the most popular sleep apnea interfaces on the market. This model is a redesign of the classic Original Comfort Gel CPAP mask with many new modifications. The new design has reduced pressure points| lowered noise| and redirected the exhalation port away from the bed partner. These mask enhancements should help to create a more positive CPAP experience and encourage higher compliance. The premium headgear makes fitting and adjustment a snap to helps maintain a better mask seal.
This CPAP mask system is prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea| snoring and flow limitation. It uses a comfortable blue cushion that is made of silicone and seal around the nose of the user only. It is held in place by a four strap headgear system that uses Velcro tab attachments at the top of the mask frame and two lower connections to the ball and socket mask clips.
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
Can't find your RX? Not a problem. Our staff can contact your provider for a copy OR you can choose to itemize your order to No Rx Required to avoid any delays. Go ahead and place your order and a member of our staff will contact you regarding your preferred method. It's that easy!
Special Features & Benefits
- One size fits most premium headgear with EZ peel tabs adjusts easily in four places for a secure custom fit
- Silicone comfort flap improves seal and can be removed for easy cleaning
- New generation gel technology cushion is soft and conforms to your face for added comfort.
- Ball-and-socket headgear attachments enable free movement and easy mask removal
- Premium forehead pad improves comfort and fit
- Stability Selector raises and lowers for proper mask angle| seal and fit
- Angled exhalation micro ports assure quite operation and redirect air away from bed partner
- Two 360 degree swivels allow tubing to move more freely
Included in This Package
- (1) ComfortGel Blue Nasal CPAP Mask Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Elbow
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Headgear Strap
- CPAP Mask Wipes
- Universal CPAP Hose Tubing
- Tube Brush Cleaner
Recommended Replacement Schedule
Cushion: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
Headgear: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
Complete Mask: Every 6-19 Months (or as needed)
Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)